Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) LabLINK
Built For A Digital Age – Managing Made Simple
LabLINK, a revolutionary Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) developed by LINK, is a browser-based software that simplifies laboratory operations. By utilizing Link’s latest laboratory management system software, you can easily monitor the live status of your equipment, enabling a data-driven process that streamlines asset scheduling based on actual equipment run-time.
As a browser-based system, LabLINK allows lab managers to track operations and receive notifications anywhere there is internet access, using any device such as a phone, tablet, or computer. This highly sought after lab management software is specifically designed for the digital age and makes laboratory management simple and efficient.
LabLINK is particularly useful for improving efficiency and streamlining processes in laboratory environments that conduct testing by being able to:
- Easily track connected equipment.
- Fully utilize assets.
- Improve scheduling.
- Simplify operations by collecting data.
If you want to improve your lab management software and optimize operations, LabLINK is the complete solution.
LINK Installs LabLINK, a Laboratory Information Management System at FCA’s Testing Facility in Chelsea, MI
LabLINK is a comprehensive laboratory information management system (LIMS) that enables laboratories to optimize their testing operations, create test requests, schedule resources, track asset utilization, and analyze data in real-time. LabLINK stands out from other laboratory management system software because it actively monitors the status of connected equipment and provides dynamic scheduling updates based on actual equipment run-time. The system is also equipped with an integrated notification and alert system for efficient communication.
With LabLINK's browser-based application, users can access the laboratory management system from any device, whether it's a work PC or a mobile device like an iPhone or Android. This multi-platform access feature ensures that laboratory professionals have access to real-time information at all times, no matter where they are.
LabLINK was designed to work across various industries, platforms, and business systems. It is compatible with ProLINK and non-ProLINK test equipment, and can even be installed as a stand-alone product with no equipment interface. LabLINK is built to be customizable, and it can be easily integrated into existing business systems, such as ERP's or other business databases.
LabLINK Application Modules
LabLINK is comprised of five main modules. The program can be implemented as a complete package or as standalone modules with the ability to add modules in the future. This enables you to create a customized solution based on your budget, needs and priorities.
- Test Request Module: An intuitive interface for creating test requests in the laboratory
- Scheduling Module: Serves as a user-friendly mechanism to organize, view, and control all scheduled tasks within the laboratory
- Lab Monitor Module: Provides real-time and historical views of machine status and efficiency through the use of customizable charts that can be created on the fly or saved as favorites
- Maintenance Module: Acts as a single point of reference for tracking the maintenance status of all machines
- Data Warehouse Module: Provides extensive data management and analysis capability across a range of data formats including ProLINK, TDMS, CSV, and others. Automatically archive “cold data” to a long-term storage repository whether on premises or in the cloud.
LabLINK Key Benefits
- Developed specifically for lab management: Fits precisely with the needs of the customer while streamlining processes and enhancing efficiency.
- Comprehensive lab management: Manage an entire lab from nearly any device, anywhere, any time.
- Modular by design: Versatile solutions, enabling you to choose which module will best fit your testing needs.
- Optimizes laboratory efficiency & security: Faster and safer lab management that will streamline the laboratory processes while maintaining security.
- Crystal clear visibility: view real-time machine status, historical efficiency, and communication to all team members.
- Versatility to work with existing ERP systems: Direct integration with existing ERP possible. Software customizations required depending on integrated systems.
Download more information on Link’s laboratory management system software - LabLINK
View our information booklet
For more information email: email@example.com
LINK Installs LabLINK, A Laboratory Information Management System At FCA’s Testing Facility In Chelsea, MI