M 3701 Display Module
The Model 3701 Display Module works in conjunction with electronic compression, tension, and torsion spring testers and is used to collect and display spring tester data. The module also functions as a controller when paired with a LINK motorized spring tester.
The Display Module can be connected to a laptop or PC to display real time load curves. An optional printer allows the Module to automatically print out the test results at the end of each test cycle.
- Save and recall test parameters for each spring
- Save data to computer
- Save load/unload curves for use in reports
- Squareness Under Load
- Lateral Load
- Compatible Spring Tester Models
- T Series, EL Series, Dual Post, and Single Post (Compatibility with spring testers manufactured by other suppliers should be evaluated by LINK prior to ordering)
- Compatible SPC Software Packages
- DataMyte, SPC-IV with Real-Time Gage Module
- Power Input
- 1 (line cord), 95 Vac to 250 Vac, 47 Hz to 63 Hz