Model 4067 – DTEL Telemetry System
The Model 4067 – DTEL Vehicle Telemetry Transmitter seamlessly transmits temperature and speed information to a receiver unit for use by the Model 4000 V-Max data acquisition unit. The system modernizes data acquisition and eliminates the limitations and difficulty of installing external wiring and slip rings. LINK strives to constantly update and improve the efficiency of our products. The latest features of our telemetry system will save you even more time while instrumenting your vehicles.
- Part of the V-Max system, the Telemetry Module is a receiver that works in conjunction with the LINK M4067-DTR Vehicle Wheel Telemetry Transmitter.
- Up to six transmitters can connect to the receiver, accepting channels of temperature, position, or speed signals.
- Diagnostic information such as transmitter battery voltage is also provided.
- Up to four transmitters, mounted on wheel adapter plates, can be used with each receiver, providing up to eight thermocouple channels and four speed channels
- Three types of receivers are available; USB output type, Serial output type, and Analog or T/C output type (selectable between linearized 0 V to 10 V out or Thermocouple out)