Seat Vibration Tester
The Seat Vibration Tester is designed to accommodate up to six single seats or a combination of two and three seat benches with a payload of 800 pounds and a constant acceleration of 1 G. To avoid backlash problems, the table is pivoted on a flexure design bearing. The system is designed to be assembled in an anechoic chamber. The system can be mounted on an integrated reaction base or to a customer provided strong floor or bedplate.
- Sine sweep: operator defined frequency range and linear or logarithmic rate, with defined acceleration level
- Graphing capability: Auto-scaled or Zoom features with cursors
- Control limits based upon displacement, load, or acceleration
- Selectable tracking filters in remove harmonics. The tracking filter bandwidth and signal averaging is user configurable
- Squeak and rattle testing
- Noise measurement system