Tire / Wheel Moment of Inertia and Center of Gravity Machine
LINK’s Tire Moment of Inertia Instrument brings accuracy and repeatability to the measurement of moment of inertia and center of gravity for tires and wheels in a compact, tabletop package. This new, state-of-the-art system removes variability from the operator and suspended systems, resulting in order of magnitude improvements in tire measurements and model generation.
- Unmatched repeatability and accuracy when measuring moment of inertia and CG for building Tire Models.
- Easy setup and intuitive interface.
- Reduced operator error and setup time.
- Automated measurement software and sensors display Moment of Inertia and CG locations including: Ixx, Iyy, Izz, CG
- Calculates parameters for wheels, tire / wheel assemblies, and tire only.
- Passenger car, Light Truck, and Commercial tires up to 44” (1.12 m) diameter.
- Presents Center of Gravity locations for asymmetric tires, wheels, and tire/wheel assemblies.
- Frictionless air bearing technology eliminates maintenance while ensuring maximum accuracy and long-term repeatability.
- 42” H x 65” W x 25” D (1.07 m x 1.65 m x 0.64 m)
- Power Requirements
- 230 VAC, 1 Ph, 50 Hz
- Air Supply
- 80 psi shop air (Filters and dryers included on instrument)
- Includes separate control console and software