Model 1850 Six Square Test System
The Model 1850 Six Square Test System evaluates the durability and integrity of axle gear sets. Evaluating gear life and gear design under full torque conditions to optimize axle ratio and axle life. The gearbox layout allows for a reduced horsepower input motor that corresponds to a smaller footprint and less electrical power consumption.
The utilization of turn-around gearboxes, torque generation device and a secondary axle provides a closed-loop test circuit allowing exclusion of output absorbing motors that would be required with a typical T-Rig Dynamometer. This system frees a T-Rig Axle dynamometer from the burden of running structural endurance tests thus handling the test in a more cost-effective manner.
- Employs input gearbox that reduces input motor size
- Reduced power consumption as a result of smaller motor size
- Turn-around gearboxes eliminate need for absorbing motors
- Small footprint compared to T-Rig dynamometer
- Additional motor to test tandem axles
- Secondary torque generation system to test differential
- Axle cooling/lubrication system