Model 3900 NVH Brake Emissions Upgrades
LINK’s Brake Emissions Dynamometer Upgrade allows customers to utilize their current NVH machines and upgrade them to have emissions testing capabilities that meet the requirements for GRPE-87-40 and beyond.
LINK’s design allows for the upgrade of current equipment to be emissions capable but also to change back to its performance and NVH configuration. This change can be completed quickly, only taking approximately one work shift.
For easy understanding, LINK’s turnkey solution is in accordance with the GRPE-87-40 and its test system overview.
LINK provides a Brake Emission Dynamometer Upgrade package specific to the assigned dynamometer. Additionally, a dynamometer review with recommended practices and upgrades to itself is provided to be GRPE compliant. Some high-level upgrades on the package are:
- GEN 2 electropolished enclosure and sampling duct per GRPE
- Sampling elbow, probes, and nozzles per GRPE
- Air temperature, relative and absolute humidity, atmospheric pressure, and airflow control upgrade in the CVS tunnel
- Automated report generation per GRPE section 13 and executive summary with emissions factors for both PN and PM as well as quality assurance
- Data integration of all emissions equipment and GRPE requirements onto ProLINK