Model 8700 Aircraft Roll Dynamometer
The LINK Aircraft Roll Dynamometer is utilized for laboratory testing of aircraft wheels for measuring the performance of wheel designs. The roll machine is capable of performing controlled load applications to reproduce radial forces acting upon the wheel per endurance test requirements and standards. Yaw and camber angles are adjustable to induce side load.
The roll is hardened to allow for conducting Roll-on Rim testing. Radial load is applied and controlled by means of a servo valve, hydraulic cylinder and hydraulic power unit. Tire pressure is controlled remotely through a rotary coupling for automatic inflation and deflation.
- Determine load limits of wheel design from strain gage analysis
- Test spectrum for wheel qualification through endurance testing
- Safety and redundant components to protect the roll dynamometer
- Closed loop control system
- Increased radial load capacity
- Improved side load range
- Hardened roll surface