Thermocouples – J&K Type
LINK Thermocouples are specifically designed for brake testing applications and offer customers a convenient solution. They will measure temperature from brake hardware and are highly sensitive to small temperature changes. While low in cost relative to overall testing, thermocouples have a major contribution to the overall test quality. With temperature both being used as a control parameter and test result, it is critical to ensure the thermocouples being used are both high in quality and accurate.
LINK Thermocouples are ready to ship and can be ordered with LINK equipment, saving you time and money. They are produced with the same level of care that goes into every LINK product.
- All LINK Thermocouples are made to ISO Quality Standards
- LINK Thermocouples ship lot-certified and meet in-coming inspection standards
- Wire color coded to ANSI standards
- Wires are silver brazed inside a 1/8th inch diameter copper cap
- Available in customized materials, lengths and wire types
- Quick-Ship Inventory
- 15 standard Type K sizes available in stock and ready for delivery
- Type J available and made-to-order
- Custom lengths and other wire types are available upon request