Krauss Machine (RWS100B)
The Krauss machine (RWS100B) is designed and engineered exclusively for quality control (QC) of friction material. It can also be used as an additional tool in R&D to measure the friction values, verify the temperature behavior and determine the wear at the following material, for example full size disc brake pads, full-size drum brake lining, clutch material etc.
The controls enable close correlation with existing test protocols. The ProLINK software package offers manual operator control, or fully automatic unattended operation. The operator can select test parameters, control modes, display data, monitor test functions and execute desired test sequences.
In November 2017, Link Engineering Company acquired the Krauss product line and brand. Going forward, LINK will be offering the Krauss product line of test equipment for friction material performance, quality control, and wear measurement. As an industry leader in brake testing and support, LINK’s knowledge and experience will be leveraged to move the Krauss product line forward.
- Full size disc brake pads for passenger vehicles (PV) for OE suppliers as per recommendation VDA285-1
- Full size disc brake pads for PV for the aftermarket as per ECE R90 Annex9
- Full size drum brake linings QC test as per P-VW3211
- QC fingerprinting for commercial vehicles (CV) as per ECE R90 Annex9
- GB/T 34007-2017
- Fingerprinting of clutch material
- Fingerprinting of friction material for railway blocks
- Fingerprinting of industrial friction material for lifts etc.